A downloadable game for Windows
Attention. Dialogs are available in Polish only at these moment.
This game was created during PGG Jam: All Play - Accessibilty that was focused for people with troubles like being bling, deaf, etc.
Theme of the jam was: "Maybe... we'll change the game rules"
So this game is the example of changing the rules. Primally it is focused for blind people. They can play the game and enjoy it because this game doesn't need any screen. It operates on sounds only. But the other thing was to show people with sight how it is to be blind. By putting an eye fold to them and giving them controls you could feel how it is to be blind.
How to play?
1. Use headphones! You need to use them to distinct left, right sounds because you operate on them.
2. Use arrows for steering - left, right - rotate up, down - go forward/backward
3. Listen carefully, and don't peek!
This game has also top-down view, but this was intended for people on the audience of the Game Jam.
Add of course its a Game Jam game, so it my be buggy or seem incompleted in some ways.
Will get updates.
#Update 1 - Only Windows version. OS X and Linux version will get update soon.
- Added some sound effects.
- Removed unnessecary line from dialogs.
- You can't walk now when you're listening for dialogs.
- There is a sound when you touch the wall.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.